Sometimes life is really strange ... about two years ago a friend of mine, knowing that I was (and I'm still) a passionate for success and motivational books, made me a special present: two old and rare books dated back beginning of the century. At first sight they seemed the first two volumes of a much larger encyclopaedia. The title was intriguing: "Pushing to the Front". My friend urged me to read those books. Then you know life ... busy with job, with family, etc. etc. So I left aside the two books and practically completely forgot them.
Recently while I was putting in order my home office (... strongly pressed by my wife ...sorry again honey for the mess ...) the two books came out again as they wanted to look at my face and say: "Hey you: Don't forget to read me!" or ... "Timeless success secrets contained here, why don't you read me?"....
I opened the first volume and started to read it. I think that has happened to everybody at least once in their readers' lifetime: reading was so interesting and so capturing that I didn't go to sleep at all that night! ... and I even continued to read the book throughout all the day after!
rare old manuscripts?
In my opinion these two old books are really the best existing Success Bible. They can be considered the first Success Encyclopaedia of the modern times. Absolutely incredible. I'm still amazed how books written in the early 20th century are so actual today! ... and contain wisdom and messages really timeless.
Wanting to thank my friend, I immediately phoned him and apologize for not having the time to read the books before. How stupid I was!
He revelead me that the editor was the original editor-in-chief of the famous "Success" magazine and to find nowadays original copies of these books is practically impossible as they are rare and hard to find. He further explained me that there are some reprinted paperback editions around but often they don't preserve all the original content as the two originals volume that he gave me.
As I am a skeptical guy, at first glance I didn't completely believe to my friend. Then I started to look at the various online bookstores and I discovered that infact is nearly impossible to find original editions of these rare success manuscripts. After several time spent looking for the original versions, at the end I found one (but not both volumes) and the seller was asking more than 150 $ for it! (...and the book was even in bad conditions!). Finally after long, long searches I discover one original in perfect conditions. The antiques book shops owner explained me that it's a rare edition and he cannot sell it for less than 320 $!
Before you go any further, take time to sign-up For our Special FREE mini-course called:
“Timeless Success Secrets Revealed”
It’s a 7 Part e-mail Course sent out to you every other day. You will get timeless success secrets revealed and discover why so many modern day motivational writers have been inspired by early 20th century valuable works on Success.
You'll get your first lesson instantly so you can obtain immediate benefits on applying to your everyday life the tips and secrets contained in this mini course and promptly get all that success that you deserve!
There’s no obligation. It’s a FREE gift, but hurry up as it's only available for a limited time.
Later on, during a dinner I shared with some of my friends the contents of the book. Seeing that I was so enthusiastic, one of them asked me if I can lend him the book for a while.
After few days he phoned me back and the first words that he pronounced were: "This book is amazing, it's truly amazing" where can I buy it? I replied that it was a rare edition and quite difficult to find and that I was extremely lucky to get an original edition with its precious content.
At the end this story repeated way too many times ... and the book started to be deteriorated ... so an idea came to my mind: why not digitalize and re-publish it and make it available to everybody? I then talk about this idea with my wife and ...she promptly asked me:
secretly guarded list of old and rare manuscripts
on success, motivation and law of attraction?
Ah-ha, Eureka, what a brilliant idea!
So I decided that I couldn't let all these success secrets remain forgotten forever and I made my best effort to resurrect and make available the best of the best of my list and name it the "Timeless Success Classics Secrets Collection".
I then started to research and investigate if it was possible to digitalize them.
Easy to do? Not at all! I spent an immense amount of time in order to understand if it was even possible to get the rights to re-publish them. After having contacted a legal consultant and then an attorney, I finally got the green light to digitalize and re-publish them.
So here is my private guarded list of unique masterpieces on Success:
- "Pushing to the Front" Vol. I & II by Orison Swett Marden
- “The Secret of the Ages” Vol. I, II, III, IV, V, VI & VII by Robert Collier
- “How to Attract Success” by F.W. Sears
- “Ragged Dick" by Horatio Alger Jr.
A total of 4 titles, 11 volumes, more than 2,000 pages totally focused on Success Development, Personal Advancement and Growth that are immediately available to you in easy PDF, ePub (for iPad, iPhones, Android) and Mobi (i.e.: Kindle) format.
Uncover The Forgotten Success Secrets Hidden Within These Early Century Masterpieces and Get Your Personal Blueprint for Obtaining Unbelievable Results
Each of these success classics is jam-packed with secrets and timeless wisdom. Some of my friends said that getting these masterpieces is like to get a "Clear Path to Success". I completely agree with them as the teachings offered are amazing especially if you think that they have been discovered, outlined and written nearly one century ago.
Probably now you are thinking: "Why do I need these resources?". There are so many self-help and motivational tapes and books around, why properly these? Maybe you don't know but almost all the modern success and self-help writers of today have been inspired by these early works.
Take for instance Orison Swett Marden. He is considered the Grandfather of the modern success movement inspiring many successful writers of today. The real "essence" of success is condensed in his encyclopaedia of two volumes.
Then examine attentively the work of Robert Collier and let him accompanies you in a fantastic journey towards opening your mind in completely new directions and ... positively transform it materializing all your dreams.
Continue being fully absorbed by the wonderful story portraying the "Great American Dream", the rags-to-riches scenario of Horatio Alger Jr. A must read book that inspired millions of young people to work, to strive for the best and reach their life goals.
And at last uncover, thanks to this 1914 classic by Sears F.W., the true Law of Success and what's behind it, experiencing an intriguing and open-eye journey on how to permanently attract success.
Do you need other reasons?
A fact is that the "Laws of Success" haven't changed so much over time. The same principles discovered centuries ago are still valid today because the human nature is the same and didn't change at all.
Just to prove you this statement, think for a moment if you have ever asked yourself the following questions:
- “Why some people seems to attract success and transform everything they do or touch in gold while some others even if they work hard they never obtain success and collect continuous failures?"
- "Is there a system, a way, a method to follow in order to be successful?"
- "What am I doing wrong?"
- "Why am I always close to reach my goals but I never reach them?"
- "What should I do now to change my situation?"
The magic is that these questions have been already answered many years ago by the authors of the Timeless Success Secrets Classics package. These are Success Secrets that worked already for millions of persons, they have worked for me and they will surely work also for you!
Can’t wait? Click on the button below to get your hands on these Timeless Success Classics now!
It's really Amazing, But the Decisive Factors
To Your Success Could Be Lying in These
Timeless Success Secrets
If you are like me, you probably have tons of material, books and tapes on success and self-help topics.
Let me ask you a question: have they worked for you?
Most probably you have tried everything but ... something was always missing.
Luckily already 100 years ago (and more) all the main questions were already answered. All the secrets revealed. Yes it's true: a scientific approach to success is possible. There are things and actions that everybody can do in order to achieve concrete results in short time.
These things and actions will be the decisive factors to your success and are fully covered in the Timeless Success Classics Collection made of four forgotten success and self-help classics.
A Special and Unique Collection on
Success and Law of Attraction
not Available in Bookstores
The Timeless Success Classics is really a special collection that you simply cannot find at usual bookstores. Yes, it's true, eventually, you might be able to find paperback versions of some of the manuscripts but if you look for their original editions ... be prepared to spend a lot of time and I am confident that you will not be able to get all of them.
After long searches, maybe you could finally assemble all the titles, eventually on paperback versions, but I believe that thanks to the Internet ... you can have all them directly in your hands and under your eyes EXACTLY NOW without having to spend a fortune or wasting your precious time.
But wait! In order to make this collection really unique I added several other masterpieces plus an exclusive video training course named: "Empower Yourself Now with the Law of Attraction" made of 10 short but very effective videos.
Before going in-depth into what is contained in "The Timeless Success Classics Collection" I would like to ask you the following question: "Who doesn't want to be successful in his life?... and YOU ... what would you like to do?"
Everything depends on you and it's definitely only your decision if you would like to be successful or not but as Confucio said ... there are only two things in life that cannot come back anymore: the shooted arrow and the missed occasion.
So catch this occasion and don't delay any further! It's time to act now, click here.
But what exactly will you get with this amazing package?
First, you’ll get:
Timeless Success Classics Secrets #1
“Pushing to the Front” Volume I & II by Orison Swett Marden
Orison Swett Marden has been considered the Grandfather of the modern success movement inspiring many personal and self-help successful writers of today. You will find the "Essence of Success" in his two volumes that are reported by many as the "First Success Encyclopaedia".
The original "Pushing To The Front" masterpiece was first published in 1894. Then a second revised and expanded issue was released into a two volume work dated back 1911. Nearly 70 Chapters totalizing more than 800 pages!
In the foreword the original publishers of the book reported that "the author has received thousands of letters from people in nearly all parts of the world telling how the book aroused their ambition, changed their ideals and aims, and has spurred them to the successful undertaking of what they before had thought impossible".
By the way, in case you expect an old-fashioned writing style you will be amazed as Dr.Marden's books are extremely enjoyable and you will certainly notice that many comments could have been written by a today, modern and well-known, writer of success literature.
But let's go straight to the point, inside "Pushing to the Front" Volume One you'll get:
- How to avoid waiting for extraordinary opportunities but seize common occasions and make them great. Find out how on chapter 1
- How to open your senses to identify opportunities where you are. To find out how turn to chapter 5
- Discover when your opportunity will confront with you and what will you do with it. Go to chapter 8
- How to really choose your vocation and avoid going against your nature. This secret can be found on chapter 9
- The power of concentrated energy and how to use it for your profit. See chapter 12
- Why enthusiasm is so important ... as the "Only thoughts that breathe in words that burn can kindle the spark slumbering in the heart of another". Turn to chapter 13 for this secret
- Treat your personality as your success asset and how also you can cultivate a magnetic personality. Find out how on chapter 16
- Why self-consciousness and timidity are success enemies and how to overcome them. See chapter 19
- The reward of persistence, nerve, grip, pluck on your road to success (see chapters 23-24-25)
- How to overcome difficulties and why “Failure often leans a man to success by arousing his latent energy ....". Turn to chapter 26 and 27 for this amazing secrets
- How to develop your observation capacity and use it as a fundamental success factor. Find out how on chapter 29
- The self-improvement habit and what kind of feeling it implies. It's more simple than what you think. See what is on chapter 31
- How to self-improve yourself through public speaking and self-expression. See how on chapter 33
- What are the common virtues that you need to practice to be successful? Turn to chapter 34 for the answer
- How to dramatically increase your success percentage possibility getting ... aroused. Find out how on chapter 35
- Exercise your will-power and use it to your advantage. You'll see how on chapter 38
- Why you need to be fully concentrated on only one unwavering aim. Turn to chapter 39 for explanation
- The importance of the factor named as "the habit of happiness". (see chapter 50)
- Why the world is a great university and how to be educated by absorption. Chapter 52 reveals all
- How to embed in your behaviour the power of suggestion. The scientifical answer is on chapter 53
- Reading as a self-discovery. (see chapter 64)
- Why some succeed and other fail? Chapter 65 reveals all
Second, you’ll get:
Timeless Success Classics Secrets #2
“The Secret of the Ages” Volume I, II, III, IV, V, VI & VII by Robert Collier
Robert Collier is considered by many, one of the most important American original self-help authors. He is surely known for his brilliant and innovative advertising courses and books but he has been also a prolific writer on practical psicology and inspirational books that have been sold worldwide.
Thanks to these unbelievable 7 volumes of "The Secret of the Ages", Robert Collier accompanies you in a fantastic journey towards opening your mind in completely new directions and ... positively transform your life materializing all your dreams.
Discover the unlimited power of the subconscious mind within you, learn the "The Secret of the Ages" and master yourself and your life.
"The Secret of the Ages" is a set of books that you would like to read more and more and each time you will be able to pick out and uncover new incredible teachings from them.
Here are just a few example on what you'll find in these seven volumes:
- Discover which is the world's greatest discovery and why it is so important also for you. See Volume 1 chapter
- The "Mental-Age" and why there is a genius hidden in your mind. Turn to Volume 2 chapter 2
- The differences between conscious and subconscious mind and the concept of "Universal Mind". Volume 2, chapter 2 reveals all
- The importance of the correct mental attitude for achieving what we want. Turn to Volume 2, page 6
- How to learn to control your thoughts. Discover it in Volume 2, page 13
- Which is the first Law of Gain? And what have to do with your success? Find out all on Volume 2, chapter 4
- You have probably noticed that "it is not always the man who struggles hardest who gets on in the world."
- Learn how to "swim with the tide" and not against it. Learn this lesson on Volume 3, chapter 5
- How to correctly use the power of VISUALIZATION. See how on Volume 3, page 5
- How to increase your self-esteem, believe in yourself and "see yourself doing it". See Volume 3, chapter 6
- Finally understand "as a man thinketh". See Volume 3, chapter 7
- Fully uncover the Law of Supply. Volume 3, chapter 8 reveals all
- Discover the amazing "Formula of Success" identified by Robert Collier already 80 years ago. Find out what it is on Volume 4, chapter 9
- The Law of Attraction and the logic in it. Find out all on Volume 4, chapter 11
- Who is the master of your fate? To find the answer go to Volume 5, chapter 15
- The Secret of Power fully uncovered. See Volume 5, chapter 17
- How to master your mind. Turn to Volume 6, chapter 19
- The Fountain of Youth really exists? Amazing revelations on Volume 6, chapter 22
- Which is "The Gift of the Magi" and what have to do with your well-being. See Volume 7, chapter 24
Third you'll get ...
Timeless Success Classics Secrets #3
“How to Attract Success” by F.W. Sears
Dr. Sears has been an eminent lecturer and psychologist even if he is not well known as the previous two authors. In the book “How to Attract Success" Sears uncovered already in 1914 the true Law of Success and what's behind it. Through this book he is offering an intriguing and eye-opening journey on how to permanently attract success.
Here’s what the original publishers said about this work:
"The author has proven for himself everything he teaches. He knows that everything he says is true, and you can know it too but you will have to apply the lessons and prove them for yourself."
Everytime I read this manuscript, I am still amazed, how a book written 90 years ago had such a powerful influence on me. I am sure it will be the same also for you as it has been for many of my friends.
Here just a few examples of what you'll find inside:
- What is success and the laws that make it. This is on chapter 1
- How to classify a person. See chapter 2
- How to develop every state of consciousness and the faculties used by successful persons. You’ll find them on chapter 3
- How most persons have gained success. Find out on chapter 4
- Why most rich persons are young souls. See chapter 5
- How to make intelligent use of your intellect to create success. Turn to chapter 6 for this
- How to obtain what we want, when and where we want. Chapter 7 reveals all
- Why those who have "faith" do not succeed? You’ll find the aswer on chapter 8
- Why continuously thinking "I am a failure" makes success impossible. Turn to chapter 9 for this
- How to turn a failure into an incredible success. See chapter 10
- How to build a success consciousness. Chapter 11 reveals all
- The first thing necessary in building a consciousness of money. What is it? Find out on chapter 13
- The Universal Laws which make for success. (chapter 15)
- Who will be successful and why you can be among them. See chapter 15
Next you'll get:
Timeless Success Classics Secrets #4
“Ragged Dick or Street Life in New York with the Boot-Blacks” by Horatio Alger Jr.
Have you seen the movie "Gangs of New York"? (the one with Leonardo di Caprio, Daniel Day-Lewis, Cameron Diaz and Liam Neeson - Movie Director: Martin Scorsese) ... in the mid 19th Century New York was really a bad place to leave. Horatio Alger Jr. reported with details the feeling of the period in his "Ragged Dick or Street Life in New York With The Boot-Blacks" (1867).
"Ragged Dick" is a wonderful story portraying the "Great American Dream", the rags-to-riches scenario. Probably is the most famous poor-boy-makes-good story that have inspired millions of young Americans to make their dream alive (...Ernest Hemingway was among them).
It's really a must read book that carry an universal message of "work hard to strive for success".
Have fun reading it and get several "timeless success lessons" that will stay with you throughout all your life.
Here a short excerpt from "Ragged Dick":
"Our hero took his bank-book, and gazed on the entry "Five Dollars" with a new sense of importance. He had been accustomed to joke about Erie shares, but now, for the first time, he felt himself a capitalist; on a small scale, to be sure, but still it was no small thing for Dick to have five dollars which he could call his own. He firmly determined that he would lay by every cent he could spare from his earnings towards the fund he hoped to accumulate.
But Dick was too sensible not to know that there was something more than money needed to win a respectable position in the world. He felt that he was very ignorant. Of reading and writing he only knew the rudiments, and that, with a slight acquaintance with arithmetic, was all he did know of books. Dick knew he must study hard, and he dreaded it. He looked upon learning as attended with greater difficulties than it really possesses. But Dick had good pluck. He meant to learn, nevertheless, and resolved to buy a book with his first spare earnings.
A Total of 11 Volumes That Will Be The Solid Pillars
Of Your Personal Success Library
Surely, you’ll agree that “Timeless Success Classics Secrets” is indeed an unique collection of forgotten success masterpieces that contain precious information.
The information power of these books combined with prompt action from your side will surely make you a successful person and achieve what you desire.
Unfortunately all the critical information remained forgotten for too long time but ... now is finally available to you for your immediate benefit.
If you have ever wondered from where to start in order to build your private success and self-help library, have no doubt, start here.
...and in Addition You Get Also the Video Training Course named
"Empower Yourself Now with the Law of Attraction"
made of 10 Exclusive Videos
Learn the secrets of the Law of Attraction through this short but very effective 10 videos. After watching them you will be able to finally understand how to really apply the Law of Attraction for maximum benefits in your personal and professional life.
These videos are unique and will give the opportunity to empower yourself in ways that you have never imagined.
Just look at the topics:
- Video 1 - Why Master the Law of Attraction: the Law of Attraction is a powerful tool that teaches people to manifest whatever they want in the world.
- Video 2 - Common Misconceptions about the Law of Attraction: there are many out there who have a misguided perception about the Law of Attraction.
- Video 3 - What You Focus On, Expands: thoughts are made of pure energy and it is important to know how to develop them in a proper manner ...
- Video 4 - Focus on What You Want Instead of What You Don't Want: there are no positive or negative thoughts to the universe. Everything is just thought.
- Video 5 - How to Find What You Want As A Result of What You Don't Want: learning from what you don't want is a powerful tool in the Law of Attraction.
- Video 6 - Living On Purpose Versus Living By Default: most people live their life unaware so they left their thoughts control them instead of controlling their thoughts.
- Video 7 - How to Become a Creator on Everything: did You Know that in Life Everything is Created Twice?
- Video 8 - Learning to be Responsibile Versus Being a Victim: sometimes we do not create something good. We make mistakes ...
- Video 9 - How to Let the Universe Take the Wheel: using the law of attraction takes faith ...
- Video 10 - Visualizing Your Ultimate Dream: now that you have an idea of what you truly want, start manifesting it right now.
Yes, but ... What's The Cost of This Impressive Collection?
Surely, not as much as you may think. Of course, if you have a lot of time to spend, you can try to track all the original versions of these books by yourself (even if it is really difficult) or maybe to assemble the collection looking for paperback editions.
The truth is that you will end up losing a lot of your time and paying a lot. You can expect a range from $100 up to $500 for all the collection! Just to give an example: original copies of first issue (1894) of Orison Swett Marden's volumes (if you are able to find them) can cost you a fortune (even $300!). Other books are also not cheap.
You can eventually opt for the paperback edition but in this case the quality is often not corresponding to the price you pay or the original contents have been reduced or modified. Then consider that you have always to add shipping costs and to wait for delivery (for some titles up to 1 month ...).
I am offering you the originals on a modern layout, easy to read in various devices (PDF, ePub and Mobi formats) and most important available from one single source. You can save time and money and get all the 11 volumes right here plus the exclusive video training course "Empower Yourself Now with the Law of Attraction" containing 10 videos ... for only $47.
Yes, it's correct and ... no, that’s not a mis-print.
But there’s still more... because in order to make this offer absolutely irresistible to anybody who is serious about wanting to grow personally and professionally….
Bonus # 1:
“Acres of Diamonds” by Russell H. Conwell dated back 1921
Bonus # 2:
“Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill dated back 1937
Bonus # 3:
“The Science of Getting Rich”. Written way back in 1910 by Wallace D. Wattles
Russel Herman Conwell has been a lawyer, preacher, writer, orator, educator and a traveller.
When he was riding in 1870 in camel caravan along the valley between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers in Mesopotamia he heard for the first time a tale that a local guide was telling to entertain American tourists.
The tale was about a prosperous Persian farmer: Ali Hafed. Ali decided to leave his lands to search for wealth and diamonds ...
Conwell was so impressed by this story that decided to share it with others. By the end of his life, in 1925, he had delivered the lecture more than 6,000 times across United States and was publicy awarded many times. Thanks to Conwell's book you will learn how to look for opportunities around you, starting from where you are and who you are.
You can really learn lots from Conwell and make this lecture your first essential "Success Lesson".
This is considered by many "the classic of the classics" on the theme of success and moneymaking. Absolutely a must read for everybody.
Napoleon Hill began early his author's career. When he was 15 he was already publishing articles on local newspapers. In 1908, he was working for ... Orison Swett Marden at his Success magazine. During this period Hill interviewed Andrew Carnegie. Carnegie inspired Hill and made him the famous question if he would be willing to spend 20 years to achieve his goal. But which was his goal exactly?
Hill refused to think that to be successful you need to be lucky. He wanted to demonstrate that the success and the money that we make depend entirely on us. At the same time he wanted to draft a concrete success plan that everyone can easily apply to make fortune.
At the end of his twenty years investigative journey he published "Think and Grow Rich" where he revealed all the success secrets of the most successful men of the '30s.
An amazing success: in the last 60 years more than 15 millions copies of this book has been sold in the world. Discover why ...
Impossible ...but totally true! Yes, there is a science of getting rich. A science that you need to know, a science that you need to apply and you will get rich. A little book that changed the lives of many ... including mine.
Here how Wallace D. Wattles introduced the book to the readers:
"This book is pragmatical, not philosophical; a practical manual, not a treatise upon theories. It is intended for the men and women whose most pressing need is for money; who wish to get rich first, and philosophize afterward. It is for those who have, so far, found neither the time, the means, nor the opportunity to go deeply into the study of metaphysics, but who want results and who are willing to take the conclusions of science as a basis for action, without going into all the processes by which those conclusions were reached."
“The Science of Getting Rich” is a scientific prosperity program second to none. I will be never tired to recommend it to everyone that want to stay focused and on-track for achieving an incredible personal success.
Bonus # 4:
“The Art of War”. Written way back 2,500 years ago! by Sun Tzu
Bonus # 5:
“As A Man Thinketh”. Written way back in 1902 by James Allen
Undoubtedly the Oldest Military Treatise in the World written around 500 B.C.
American officers during World War II read it closely. The Japanese army studied the work for decades, and still many twentieth-century Chinese officers are studying it.
Don't be misled by military teaches: you can apply the wisdom within this book in any field of your life becoming a real leader, a successfull businessman or whatever you are dreaming to become. It's not a secret that many businessmen, sport coaches, olympic athletes and even politicians are applying the tactics described by Sun Tzu.
It's a book to read and re-read. You will be amazed how the teachings of "The Art of War" are still applicable today, and most important not only to military field, but to several aspects of our life.
A real timeless self-help and success masterpiece.
James Allen wrote in total 19 books and "As A Man Thinketh" is without doubts his best work that has been published thanks to Allen's wife that urge him to print it.
This book is considered by many the first 20th century self-help classic. It's really intriguing and Allen's straightforward and plain style without hype makes it a pleasant and significant reading.
Thanks to this little gem you will learn the reasons why the way we think is so important in order to become or not a successful person.
This success classic has changed the life of many and it's really amazing that after a hundred years after its original publication, "As A Man Thinketh" continues to obtain extremely positive reviews from readers.
The positive impact and the success that you will be able to obtain in applying the knowledge contained within this amazing collection needed to be engraved on the Stone of Success.
That's why I decided to offer two important things to you:
No-Hassle & No-Quibble
Money Back Cast Iron Guarantee
If you order today "The Timeless Success Secrets Classics Collection books", study them attentively and make a honest effort to apply the knowledge within, your life will change forever positively, guaranteed.
But, if, at any time within the next 60 days, for any reason whatsoever, you are not satisfied with what's in "The Timeless Success Secrets Classics Collection" then I guarantee that I will refund 100% of your money - no questions asked.
Simply e-mail me and I will send you an immediate no-hassle refund. And...you get to KEEP everything! Yes you will keep all the 5 Bonuses ... just for your trouble and for at least trying these Success masterpieces.
I am continually researching on the theme of Success, Law of Attraction and Personal Development and the Collection has been already updated once since its original issue. It will be probably updated again soon with additional precious material, rare books and old manuscripts.
I must be sincere with you: I don't know for how long I will be able to keep the Timeless Success Collection at the current price.
So I thought it would more than fair to offer this additional advantage to you: if you invest in this package today, I guarantee that you will receive and have access FOR LIFE, without having to pay any cent again, to all and any update that I will publish.
Judge by yourself: is this a big deal or what?
I am really confident that thanks to these unique masterpieces you will get an amazing Success System that you can continually consult and refer to.
Let me ask you frankly: what have you got to lose? I am giving you my personal guarantee plus unlimited updates for life.
There is absolutely no risk on your side. For generations these have been the books that a person needed absolutely to read to attract success. Hundreds or thousands of people before you cannot go wrong.
To get instant access (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) to your exclusive copy of these 4 timeless success classics rare books and manuscripts (11 volumes in total), plus the exclusive video training course "Empower Yourself Now with the Law of Attraction" plus all 5 FREE bonuses - Just click on the button "Get Started" here below.
Why continue to struggle in order to achieve what you want in life? Discover and put into practice the timeless success secrets that made the fortune of previous generations and achieve a life plenty of whatever you always dreamt about.
Don't wait any longer. Change your life now and start immediately your "road to success" ordering the "Timeless Success Secrets Classics Collection".
You simply cannot fail. For one time investment of $47 you get a triple or quadruple value plus all the FREE bonuses that I have included in the package ... plus unlimited upgrades for life.
Demonstrate to yourself and to your dears that You are a successful person. You deserve it.
You will be downloading and reading the Timeless Success Secrets Classics ebooks Collection and truly amazing bonuses within just a few minutes... and you'll be on your way to finally obtain all that success that you were so long waiting for. You'll have also immediate access to our powerful "Law of Attraction" video training course.
Remember: "The world makes way for the determined man."
P.S.: Now try to visualize yourself finally achieving whatever you were dreaming of. What could be your life after some months or during next year thanks to the new knowledge acquired with these rare to find and forgotten resources of early century?
P.P.S.: Thanks to the Timeless Success Secrets Classics Collection is like to have a personal mentor to whom you can continually refer to and that can fully support you in our efforts to become a better and successful person.
Please notice that a considerable amount of time have been spent on putting together this valuable resource, re-assembling, re-typing and re-editing such old material frequently in ugly conditions or often illegible. Luckily is now yours in common PDF, ePub and Mobi formats and for a measly $47. This is a real deal!
ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product.
All trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners.
This site and the products and services offered on this site are not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by any business listed on this page nor have they been reviewed tested or certified by any other company listed on this page.